Monday, April 25, 2011

Is it the end of the world.... Facebook is down

Facebook is popular, I get it.  Facebook is down or is it the end of the world?  What will people do without Farmville, Mafia Wars, Cafe World, or many of the other popular games?  How can we update our status to say we are eating at McDonald's down the street?  Don't get me wrong, I'm on facebook daily but I am one who can live without for moments of time or nights here and there.  But for some, the addiction is there that they will complain to everyone in sight, that they are going to threaten everyone and everything if they cant get back on facebook at that certain moment.  It will be okay people, Im sure it will be back up and you'll be able to update your status to let everyone know, that facebook is back up.  Like we didn't already know if we are reading your status.

So Facebook addicts, I'm sure they are working on it, not everything is perfect, maybe someday you'll get it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment